Accounts Executive, India
Are you good with numbers? Are you by nature, meticulous, professional and ethical? Are you inquisitive and results-oriented? Do you possess killer time management skills? Are you an organized multi-tasker skilled in the art of negotiation, communication and calculation?
If so, come join our team! We believe in delivering excellence and if you share the same motto, we’ll be a great fit together. We promise you a friendly work environment and the opportunity to grow your career.
• Handling and assisting with Accounts Payable – preparation of cheques, TT and required vouchers/documentations.
• Process and validate expenses reimbursements based on corporate practices.
• Liaising with vendors and suppliers on payment issues.
• Tax payment submission.
• Assist with audit schedules and financial reports.
• Assist with monthly closing and bank reconciliation.
• Update and maintain filing system and records.
• Preferably, 2 years of working experience.
• Minimally, a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Appropriate accounting qualifications will be a bonus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good team player and able to work independently.
• Must be a detailed, patient and fast worker
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office eg. Excel, Word
• Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.