Do you know how many people are in your building right now?
Do you need to set limits on the number of people in one place?
We can help.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Governments around the world are putting restrictions and limits on the number of people that can gather in one place such as Offices, Schools, Café/Restaurants, Supermarkets, Hotels, Museums, Shops, House of Worship, Train/Bus Stations, Hospitals or any Public facilities. These measures are designed to keep everyone safe and ensure people have enough room to distance themselves from other people nearby. But how can you ensure you comply? You may already be tasked with finding a solution.
● Real time occupancy monitoring solution
● Live occupancy data with visual warnings and alerts when limits are approached or exceeded
● Customer and Manager dashboards
● Historic reports for analysis and audit
● Accessible on any WiFi-enabled device
● Suitable for buildings with multiple entrances
How does SafeCount work?
Install the backend system. Install Vector 4D above entrance/exit and connect cables
Configure settings – location name, occupancy limits
Customers and visitors are counted accurately and anonymously
View real-time occupancy data
-Getting started with SafeCount is fast and simple
For more queries contact COLCOM at email@example.com